About this course
The purpose of this Act is to create a fair and efficient economy for all, and ensure that small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as previously disadvantaged enterprises, have an equitable opportunity to participate in the economy. It is the aim of the Competition Act to safeguard the process of competition between companies, which will then lead to consumer welfare.
This course aims to outline the importance and benefits of the Competition Act, and what should be done to ensure compliance.
What you will learn:
- The importance of the Competition Act
- The benefits of the Competition Act
- The purpose and objectives of the Competition Act
- The steps that must be taken to ensure compliance
- The impact on non-compliance
- Prohibited practices
- The specific actions that employees must take during a dawn raid
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Give you a good background to Competition Law and the Competition Act
- Help you to make informed decisions for any organisation participating in economic trade.
To sign up for this course:
What our students have to say
about IMM Graduate School’s Online Short Courses
This was probably one of the most-informative courses I have ever done. The notes are so detailed and precise, it made studying for my assessments so much easier. GREAT COURSE!!!!
Excellent course. Easy to read and navigate the site. The additional reading was also helpful. Christa is very helpful on the admin side.
I enjoyed this course and I am hoping what I have learned here will help me grow as an individual and help me contribute to me organization. Christa was a great help and motivation, she knew just what to say and it kept me motivated.