Social Media Marketing
Commitment is a big word!
This option gives you a 'taster' of your course to try out before you buy
- An Introduction to the Course
- A Video Overview of the Course
- One Free Module
- Q&A for that specific module
- The opportunity to sign up for the course, there and then
About this course
This course will help you harness the power of social media, whether you’re a small business owner, a marketing manager, co-ordinator or an aspiring social media manager. It aims to give you an in-depth understanding of several social media platforms, and the online marketing tools, segmentation capabilities and metrics they offer. You’ll learn how to effectively reach and communicate with your customers using social media, the importance of engagement with a brand and how-to set-up campaigns that people will be buzzing about for a long time to come. Best of all, this practical course will equip you with the skills to set-up and manage your own social media accounts, helping you become a socialite extraordinaire.
What you will learn:
- The term ‘social media’, including organic and paid-media and their benefits
- How to effectively engage with the social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- How social media can support other forms of digital media
- How to harness the business value of social media and use it to increase traffic to company websites
- Set up, navigate, extract data analytics and manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts
- How to effectively engage with users through a range of social media channels
- Content strategy and the different types of content that can be used in social media activities
- How to create a content marketing plan
- The relevance that SEO, landing pages and micro-sites play in social media
- How to use insights gained from social media listening and monitoring platforms to increase social media engagement
- How to map customer touchpoints and journeys
- How to create a customer engagement plan
- The types of paid-media advertising available on social media and use it effectively
- How to automate social media posts
- How to integrate online and offline media channels
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Social Media Planner
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Small Business Owner
To sign up for this course:
Please sign up as a student first.
What our students have to say
about IMM Graduate School’s Online Short Courses
This was probably one of the most-informative courses I have ever done. The notes are so detailed and precise, it made studying for my assessments so much easier. GREAT COURSE!!!!
Excellent course. Easy to read and navigate the site. The additional reading was also helpful. Christa is very helpful on the admin side.
I enjoyed this course and I am hoping what I have learned here will help me grow as an individual and help me contribute to me organization. Christa was a great help and motivation, she knew just what to say and it kept me motivated.