Strategic Brand Management
Commitment is a big word!
This option gives you a 'taster' of your course to try out before you buy
- An Introduction to the Course
- A Video Overview of the Course
- One Free Module
- Q&A for that specific module
- The opportunity to sign up for the course, there and then
About this course
With this short course, you’ll learn how to make your brand stand out in an arena where everyone is jostling for attention. You’ll be given practical tools to create a distinct identity for your brand and successfully position your brand in a relevant, meaningful and dynamic manner. You’ll also get an in-depth look at the brand identity development process and brand positioning, brand architecture and the creation of the customer brand experience, consumer behaviour and its influences, and the competitive advantage of strong brands. Designed for those wanting to make their market place “mark”, this course is perfect for anyone in branding, marketing or marketing communications, or small business owners and managers wanting to create brand awareness and cement loyalty. So how about you put your hand up for this short course and let your brand stand up, stand out, stand strong and stand true!
What you will learn:
- The concept of Strategic Brand Management and its importance, relevance and advantages
- The concept of brand equity and brand value and how to measure it
- The lifetime value of brand loyalty
- The brand identity development process and brand positioning
- How to craft a brand positioning statement and value proposition
- How to reach, create and communicate a positioning map
- How the three brand components of identity, image and personality are built over time
- The launch process for a new brand, the most effective media choices for the introductory campaign and how to track the market penetration of a new brand
- The main growth strategies of established brands and their importance, advantages and influences
- How brand architecture establishes the optimal inter-relationships of brands within a single company
- The process of brand extension and the degree to which a brand can be extended
- How umbrella brands work, how co-branding works and when to shift to a new brand
- The concept of global brands, how brands adapt to foreign markets and the role the internet plays in brand globalisation
- The risks and benefits of foreign brand licensing and the differences between brand equity at home and abroad
- The brand acquisition process, its strategy, influencing factors and the way a firm structures its brand portfolio
- How the same components that build product brands can be applied to national brands and personal brands
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Brand Manager
- Account Executive
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
To sign up for this course:
Please sign up as a student first.
What our students have to say
about IMM Graduate School’s Online Short Courses
This was probably one of the most-informative courses I have ever done. The notes are so detailed and precise, it made studying for my assessments so much easier. GREAT COURSE!!!!
Excellent course. Easy to read and navigate the site. The additional reading was also helpful. Christa is very helpful on the admin side.
I enjoyed this course and I am hoping what I have learned here will help me grow as an individual and help me contribute to me organization. Christa was a great help and motivation, she knew just what to say and it kept me motivated.