Commitment is a big word!
This option gives you a 'taster' of your course to try out before you buy
- An Introduction to the Course
- A Video Overview of the Course
- One Free Module
- Q&A for that specific module
- The opportunity to sign up for the course, there and then
About this course
The course will also build on a knowledge base of best business practice, equipping you with practical skills in marketing and product positioning, managing information, reporting and finance. It’s specifically designed for those involved in freight transport across the board including, planners, operators, managers, forwarders, logisticians, supply chain managers, customer service managers and more. With this online short course presented by the IMM Graduate School, you’ll be powered-up with the skills you need to deliver… Every time.
What you will learn:
- Best business practices in marketing, PR, communications, information and finance
- How to apply sound management practices
- How to plan, organise and manage teams and individuals
- How to evaluate information to incorporate into a business plan
- The role and structure of freight transport operations in supply chains, locally and internationally
- Key factors in freight transport including planning and demand, regulation, control and business
- Freight transport operation planning techniques, technology and resources
- The role and structure of supply chains in various industry settings
- Influencing factors in supply chain operations including: the rise in customer service, technology and competition
- The main activities that drive supply chain operations including sourcing, production, warehousing, inventory, transportation and customer service
- How to measure and monitor the performance of a supply chain
- The impact of sustainable and green practices on freight transport, logistics and supply chain operations, now and in the future
- How to assess, measure and monitor the environmental impact of operations and green business practices in freight transport
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Freight Transport Planner, Operator or Manager
- Freight Forwarder
- Fleet Manager
- Terminal Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Logistics Services Salesperson
- And other careers related to Transport, Distribution, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
To sign up for this course:
Please sign up as a student first.
What our students have to say
about IMM Graduate School’s Online Short Courses
This was probably one of the most-informative courses I have ever done. The notes are so detailed and precise, it made studying for my assessments so much easier. GREAT COURSE!!!!
Excellent course. Easy to read and navigate the site. The additional reading was also helpful. Christa is very helpful on the admin side.
I enjoyed this course and I am hoping what I have learned here will help me grow as an individual and help me contribute to me organization. Christa was a great help and motivation, she knew just what to say and it kept me motivated.